Tuesday, May 5, 2009

April Fun

We went to a Comedy club while we were there. Here's our group that enjoyed the show.
We got a picture with the comedy players.

This tent is where we did most of our shopping...BYU Bookstore tent. The girl in blue was a violinist who played at the concert.
It rained on the last day of conference. Tamara, Sherri and I enjoy a moment together before leaving to go eat dinner.

Me and my cute sisters after the concert.
We posed with Freddie Ashby and company after the concert. Freddie is in my ward.
We were in the very top of the conference center for the last session of conference. We had such a fun time. Julie and her friend Crystal and Rachel joined us for the picture.
Sherri, Loni and Jennie pose before going to help with the humanitarian kits.

I have never seen a "Tiger Tail" . But it sure was good. I only ate 1/2, but I should have only eaten a 1/4. But hey, I don't eat them every day. It was my breakfast the first morning of conference. That's what happens when you don't get moving early enough to go eat breakfast. Hey, Tamara and I stayed up and talked until 2:00am.

This is our dorm buddies, except for Loni who left us. We had so much fun. You would have thought we were college roomates.

No comments: