Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Getting Ready for Prom!

This is the scene I came upon when I got to Dillards. I saw a pair of legs sticking out and thought they were Heidi's. When I first got there Lindsay was still laying down. I wanted to take a picture of Heidi when she was down, but I thought the paramedics would have thought I was a bad mom, so I waited until she felt better. Luckily I still had my camera in my purse from my trip to Utah.
Linsday wasn't feeling too good for awhile.
Heidi was up and around by now and Lindsay is calling her mom.
I think there were about 8 paramedics that showed up. I am sure they thought it was a drug problem, but they didn't know these girls.
Feeling much better and now they can even smile for the camera.
They posed with the nice paramedics that helped them.
The one on the right was the one in charge and was suspicious of what happened. I guess most times they see kids on drugs or taking pills to help lose weight or things. These girls just needed food in their stomachs. He really wanted me to take Heidi to have her checked out at the ER, but Heidi said, "I can't! I have prom in an hour an a half".
Everything turned out fine and now they can leave.
Heidi and Lindsay pose in front of the fire truck that I saw when I got there.
What a day!

No comments: